Dallas Search Engine Optimization
Why have a website if no one can find it?
85% of all clicks take place within the top 20 organic search results of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Do you utilize SEO for your website? Obtain top organic search results in the major search engines, Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Affordable SEO in Dallas TX.
Learn more about Dallas SEO Mark Pocock
Dallas SEO | Search Engine Optimization Service
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of making a website readable to the the search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If you think of a billboard that you see on the highway they are basically saying who, what, and where they are located. This is similar to how SEO works with websites
.Do you have a website that looks good but are not getting any quality leads or phone calls? Search Engine Optimization would be very beneficial to helping you get local business of people that are interested in your products or services.
Are you spending hundreds or thousands of dollars per month with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising? Sure you may be getting traffic and paying a pretty penny for it, however in most cases your traffic is not quality and it turns into an expensive numbers game trying to buy quality leads for your business. PPC is typically best for seasonal purposes but not recommended for long term advertising. Even if someone clicks your ad, its going to cost you money.
With SEO, you will be able to get listed in the organic search results with a focus on your niche product or service. Search Engine Optimization is simply focusing on a relevant product or service and telling the search engines who you are, what you do, how they can contact you, and where you're located.
SEO is actually more simple than it sounds, however if you're like most business owners you only have time for your business and not optimizing your website or much less any other online marketing efforts to increase your leads and client base.
Send an email to Dallas SEO if you want help saving money and time with internet advertising and search engine optimization.
Mark created a website for my counseling practice, and I couldn't be more pleased with its appearance or with Mark's service. I am proud to direct potential clients to my site, and Mark is always available for my questions or ideas. My site is new, but it is already getting attention, and I look forward to working with Mark for a long time to come.
- Jenifer Williams
Working with this company, was a wonderful experience, great and quick communication, best pricing and service, They handle ALL my needs from design to hosting and then they boost you up to the TOP.... Respectable and Continually Reliable!!!! A must for your business, They are worth it... Not are the great, they exceed greatness.... You will not be sorry, you need this, to create success, if you don't go to the best, you'll still be hanging in the back pages of search engines... Professionalism to the Maximum, I highly, highly, recommend... Personally Thankful, ~elle Godard Trent~
SEO Dallas TX - Long term successful SEO Tips:
- Use original text content on your site. Help people picture what your writing about with your own words. If it makes sense to you it will make sense to others and people will be more inclined to visit your site for additional content in the future
- Make your site easy to navigate. The easier your site is to go from page to page, the better people will like using your site.
- Research keywords people are searching for and include those naturally in your text. Don't try keyword stuffing, instead use original content with keyword phrases that make sense regarding your subject.
- Make sure your meta tags are updated correctly. Use some keywords in the title and description meta tags to enhance your organic search rankings.
- Focus on a niche product or service. Instead of trying to build 50 websites, you're better sticking with one to three that have original content and have more to offer verses a half done version.
- Flash is not going to help you rank as well in the natural search results in the search engines. Try to avoid using it if you can help it.
- Make sure your pictures have keyword phrases associated with your website. The simple thing to do is save it as a keyword phrase with a local location. Sometimes when we upload new files it can be files that look like idontknowhatthisisorwherethisis/pic/mark/.jpg if someone is searching in images on the search engines you will have a difficult time being found.
- Try to avoid too many ads. People aren't going to your site to click your ads. They want to find interesting information in original content from your point of view.
- Take advantage of google webmaster tools. A free tool that can provide very important data and tutorials to help you maximize the success of your website.